In Your Own Words Describe What Cancer Is

Al Roker is a celebrated TV journalist personality Weather Feature Anchor for TODAY and the co-host of 3 rd Hour of TODAY and now a prostate cancer thriver and patient advocate. After surgery the husband and.


Key Words For Cancers Cancer Cancer Zodiac Emotions

At the time it brought me some desperately needed peace.

. Diagnosed at 66 years old with an aggressive form of prostate cancer Al was able to catch it early through a routine PSA test at his annual physical. I received this Welcome to Holland poem from a friend framed as pictured below and it brought me great comfort. As a young mom struggling to emotional deal with the diagnosis of my son this simple gesture of an acquaintance really spoke deeply to my heard.

I hope it does the same for you or a friend who.


Pin By Kissy On Horoscope Cancer Zodiac Facts Cancer Zodiac Love Words That Describe Me


Thezodiaccity Best Zodiac Facts Since 2011 Cancer Horoscope Cancer Zodiac Facts Cancer Zodiac


Pin On Zodiac

No comments for "In Your Own Words Describe What Cancer Is"